Many families that need room for seven or eight passengers usually don’t have bigger budgets for a brand new car. This is where Kelley Blue Book’s list of 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles comes in handy. For the fourth year in a row, the Mitsubishi Outlander has earned a place on this prestigious list.
This year, the 2017 Outlander takes the top spot as the most affordable crossover on the list. Along with its exceptional affordability, the Outlander was recognized for its well-equipped interior, off-road abilities, and excellent warranty.
The Outlander comes with one of the best warranties in the industry: a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty, a 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty, a 7-year/100,000-mile anti-corrosion/perforation limited warranty, and a 5-year/unlimited mileage roadside assistance program.
Don Swearingen, executive vice president and chief operating officer, MMNA, said, “Outlander offers consumers a quality vehicle with room for seven passengers at an affordable price and is backed up with one of the leading warranties in the industry. We are proud to have Outlander recognized for its value proposition by one of the most reputable organizations in the industry.”
If you’re ready to see how far your money can go, view the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander at Quebedeaux Mitsubishi today!
Now that summer is here, it’s time to have some fun! Here at Quebedeaux Mitsubishi, we love living and working in Tucson. Here are some great June events in Tucson that you should consider attending.
- National Trails Day. On June 3rd, celebrate America’s greatest recreational trails with a visit to Mt. Lemmon in Coronado National Forest. You can also explore other local areas including Catalina State Park, Oracle State Park, or Fort Bowie National Historic Site.
- Spacefest VIII. From June 8th through the 11th, the JW Marriot Starr Pass Resort will host the annual reunion of NASA Apollo astronauts, astronomers, space scientists, authors, and fans. Ticket costs range from $20-$30 per day (children 12 and under are free).
- Mexican Food Festival. On June 17th, just in time for Father’s Day weekend, head to the best 23 miles of authentic Mexican food in the state. This area includes the City of South Tucson, lower midtown, and downtown. In addition to enjoying the great food, there will be food demonstrations, live music, and more.
- Salute to the Buffalo Soldiers Days. This fun festival is hosted by the city of Tombstone and runs from June 23rd through June 25th from 8am to 5pm each day. There will be street entertainment, food, a parade, and more.
Which of these summer events are you planning to attend?
This year, Easter falls on Sunday, March 26th. If you are looking for some family fun this year, here are some Easter events near Tucson you can add to your calendar.
- Annual EGGstravaganza in Mansfield Park. On Saturday, March 26th from 10am-1pm at Mansfield Park there is the 17th annual Easter festival. There will be egg hunts, a visit from the Easter Bunny, inflatables, carnival games, food, and prizes. Admission is free.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Reid Park Zoo. Bring the kids to the zoo and find some Easter eggs, make some crafts, and see some animals. This event will be held March 25th through the 27th from 8am-9am each day. You must register and pay online in advance.
- International Wildlife Museum Eggstravaganza. Visit the museum on March 26th from 10am-12pm for a candy hunt, crafts, games, and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
Are you planning on attending any of these Easter events near Tucson this year?