Are you on the prowl for the perfect present for your loved one this Valentine’s Day? Try homemade Valentine’s Day gifts instead. After all, what’s more romantic than something you made yourself?
If your significant other has a green thumb, maybe they will appreciate a plant! You can put your own fingerprint on this present, however, but painting the pot and presenting it with a funny plant-themed pun.
Follow this cute tutorial for a way to create a unique kind of bouquet using tissue paper and lollipops for your sweetie.
Bath & Body Treats
Does the object of your affections like things like bath bombs and body scrubs? Make some DIY products like this strawberry scrub or follow a bath bomb tutorial.
Even if you can’t come up with a unique gift on your own, you can make the packaging yourself! Make this gift box at home and put treats in it like candy hearts and chocolates.
Have a way with words? Add some extra flair to a heartfelt card with pop-ups.
These ideas for ways to add a DIY touch to your Valentine’s Day gifts are sure to impress your loved one. Try one out for yourself. You just might surprise yourself with your creativity.
When you come to Tucson, whether you’ve lived here your whole life or are just visiting, there is always something new to see or do. If you’re looking for something new to do, here are five ways to have fun in Tucson.
- Explore the Outdoors. The Tucson area is a unique part of the United States with a wide range of outdoor activities. Some of the best places to explore include the Sabino Canyon and the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
- Learn about history. Here in Tucson you can learn about local history and even history from further afield. Try visiting the Pima Air & Space Museum or the Mission San Xavier del Bac with over 400 years of history within its walls.
- Eat some food. With more restaurants than you could ever need, Tucson offers plenty of options for delicious food. Be sure to enjoy some authentic southwestern cuisine.
- See a show. Whether you’re in the mood for a traditional stage play or something a bit more laid back, Tucson has what you need. Visit the Gaslight Theater and you’ll get dinner along with a fun show.
- Have some fun. There are numerous festivals in the city throughout the year, including the All Souls Procession held the first weekend of November each year.
How do you like to have fun in Tucson?