Many families that need room for seven or eight passengers usually don’t have bigger budgets for a brand new car. This is where Kelley Blue Book’s list of 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles comes in handy. For the fourth year in a row, the Mitsubishi Outlander has earned a place on this prestigious list.
This year, the 2017 Outlander takes the top spot as the most affordable crossover on the list. Along with its exceptional affordability, the Outlander was recognized for its well-equipped interior, off-road abilities, and excellent warranty.
The Outlander comes with one of the best warranties in the industry: a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty, a 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty, a 7-year/100,000-mile anti-corrosion/perforation limited warranty, and a 5-year/unlimited mileage roadside assistance program.
Don Swearingen, executive vice president and chief operating officer, MMNA, said, “Outlander offers consumers a quality vehicle with room for seven passengers at an affordable price and is backed up with one of the leading warranties in the industry. We are proud to have Outlander recognized for its value proposition by one of the most reputable organizations in the industry.”
If you’re ready to see how far your money can go, view the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander at Quebedeaux Mitsubishi today!
Keeping track of the braking system is something drivers tend to forget about or simply overlook. As one of the most important safety systems in a vehicle, ensuring that your brakes are in top condition should be a priority for most drivers. Fortunately, modern braking systems give plenty of warnings before they need to be replaced. Here are a few signs you need new brakes from us here at Quebedeaux Mitsubishi.
- Screeching – Created by metal rubbing against metal, modern braking systems make a high-pitched screeching sound when the brake pads are nearly gone. Loud enough to be heard with the windows rolled up, the screech shouldn’t be ignored and drivers would do well to make a service appointment sooner rather than later.
- Seeing – Did you know it’s possible to actually look at your brakes on modern vehicles? By looking through the wheel spokes, drivers can see what’s left of the brake pad pushed against the rotor. If there isn’t at least a quarter inch of pad left, make a service appointment to have your braking system inspected.
- Vibrating – Vibrations in the brake pedal are a sign of warped rotors and indicate that the brake pad can’t grab the rotor’s surface evenly. Generally caused by long periods of braking, like when driving down steep hills, a vibrating brake pedal warrants a trip to a certified service department.
The braking system is incredibly important no matter what road you’re or how fast you’re going. Since it’s the most important safety system of the bunch, there are a few notable signs you need new brakes when the time comes.
- Unresponsive – Arguably the most noticeable sign you need new brakes, fading or unresponsive brakes should be attended to immediately. If the pedal falls to the floor with little resistance, there could be an air leak or a brake fluid leak. If your brakes are unresponsive, cruise to a stop and have your car serviced immediately.
- Pulling – While it doesn’t necessarily indicate you need new brakes, the car pulling to one side when braking is a serious problem. The brake linings could be wearing unevenly or there could be something in the brake fluid that doesn’t belong there. Either way, have your braking system checked out sooner rather than later.
- Squealing – If you hear a high-pitched squeal when you hit the brakes, make a service appointment immediately. That sound is an indicator that the brake pads are nearly gone or have faded completely. It isn’t safe to drive as you may not be able to stop.
If you’re having brake problems, come see us here at Quebedeaux Mitsubishi and make an appointment with our top-notch service department!