When you come to Tucson, whether you’ve lived here your whole life or are just visiting, there is always something new to see or do. If you’re looking for something new to do, here are five ways to have fun in Tucson.
- Explore the Outdoors. The Tucson area is a unique part of the United States with a wide range of outdoor activities. Some of the best places to explore include the Sabino Canyon and the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
- Learn about history. Here in Tucson you can learn about local history and even history from further afield. Try visiting the Pima Air & Space Museum or the Mission San Xavier del Bac with over 400 years of history within its walls.
- Eat some food. With more restaurants than you could ever need, Tucson offers plenty of options for delicious food. Be sure to enjoy some authentic southwestern cuisine.
- See a show. Whether you’re in the mood for a traditional stage play or something a bit more laid back, Tucson has what you need. Visit the Gaslight Theater and you’ll get dinner along with a fun show.
- Have some fun. There are numerous festivals in the city throughout the year, including the All Souls Procession held the first weekend of November each year.
How do you like to have fun in Tucson?
The majority of car buyers opt to pay for their cars using a car loan. Buyers have lots of choices when it comes to choosing their loan and most financing experts recommend getting pre-approved for a loan before starting the car shopping process.
However, even if you have already secured a loan through your bank, you still have another option: dealership financing. The benefits of dealership financing can actually save buyers hundreds or thousands of dollars over the life of the loan.
Dealership financing departments, like the one here at Quebedeaux Mitsubishi, have access to a wide network of lenders. This means we may be able to secure better loan terms than you were able to find yourself.
Another benefit is simply convenience. When you choose dealership financing, you can pick out your car, settle on the price, and sign all the paperwork in the same place. You won’t have to drive to a bank to complete the loan process.
Dealerships also have access to exclusive financing offers from the manufacturer. These offers can include things such as low or no interest, or a percentage of “cash back.” However, these offers are usually only available for buyers with excellent credit.
The next time you’re shopping for a car, be sure to see what financing the dealership can offer you.